SEE WHAT USERS HAVE TO SAY Trustpilot Rating:
4.6 out of 5 from 841 reviews“Host papa has BY FAR the best customer and technical support that I have experienced with any company. They are a huge help that I know I can trust. The prices are reasonable, which is the original reason I chose Host Papa, but the support makes it a no brainer to stay.”“Great customer service. They provide great solutions to your problem right away. I live in Europe. We have 7 hours difference and it doesn't matter what time zone you are at, you get service instantly. Great job!!!”“What made managing my website through HostPapa so positive was that their intervention was absolutely minimal. With swift access to my website files on their server there never were any issues. I would hear from them once a year when they confirmed receipt of payment.”“I was recently travelling through Europe and my email went down. Knowing communication back and forth was going to be difficult I opened a ticket on their site, explained my situation and that I could not communicate. A few hours later, emails started arriving. Thank you……”WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
The privately held company sees itself as a one-stop shop for businesses looking to build their brands and online presence rather than just a hosting provider. Surprisingly, it does not provide dedicated server hosting, which allows customers to control their own hardware. Instead, here's what they have right now: Shared Web Hosting
- HostPapa's low-priced, high-featured plans are perfect for individuals or startups looking to expand their online presence. You'll have access to email as well as 400+ business apps. Domain name registration, website migration, SSL security certificate, website builder, and technical support are all complimentary across all plans. Are you a complete novice? Not to worry! All of HostPapa's shared hosting plans include one-on-one training!Optimized WordPress Hosting
- And what, precisely, does "optimized" mean in this context? It means this hosting has been optimally optimized for WordPress speed. Get faster speeds, improved performance, and 24/7 assistance. Everything you need is right here, and it's all locked down tight for your safety. Protection from brute force attacks, improved content caching, the Cloudflare CDN, an advanced firewall, a malware removal tool, and more are all standard across all plans. Managed WordPress Hosting
- If you're just getting started with WordPress, you should look into managed WordPress hosting. You can sit back and relax, knowing that HostPapa will handle any necessary website updates on your behalf. This includes routine maintenance like backing up, installing updates, and clearing caches regularly.VPS Hosting
- If you've outgrown shared hosting and are ready to take on new challenges and customers, HostPapa's high-performance VPS hosting is a great option. The company's Linux plans provide users with a high level of control as well as flexibility. The cost-effective, fully managed solution is simple to scale as your website or application grows. In addition, having root access allows you to make changes that would be impossible on a shared server.Website Builder
- If you're new to web design, HostPapa's Website Builder is a great place to start. Pick a template from their collection of expertly crafted designs, customize it with some copywriting work and the help of their drag-and-drop editor, and launch your new site in under 24 hours!Reseller Hosting
- This is a great option to consider if you are new to reselling or hosting in general. HostPapa will provide you with all the resources necessary to introduce your own branded reselling platform, beginning with a 30-minute coaching session. Another reason we recommend HostPapa to beginners is that a large part of the security burden is removed by HostPapa. Moreover, you can manage all of your clients under your own brand in a single, user-friendly dashboard, automate your entire operation, and have your own billing system! HOW SECURE IS IT?
Let's Encrypt SSL, server firewall, Multi-Factor Biometric Access Datacenter, Brute force detection, and DDoS attack prevention are just a few of the security features included with HostPapa's shared hosting plans. Upgrade to their Pro or Ultra plan to get extras like domain privacy protection, automated website backup, a premium Wildcard SSL certificate, a dedicated IP address, and their Protection Power security software. Overall, HostPapa offers more security measures than some other providers, but some important features, such as automatic backups, are paid. Nonetheless, whether you have a personal blog or a small business, the security features included should protect you from the most common threats.IS IT FAST AND RELIABLE?
HostPapa's 99.9% uptime guarantee is probably unremarkable given that most web hosting providers make the same claim. Even so, HostPapa demonstrated an average of 99.95% uptime over a 6-month period. Their average page load time is at 478ms, which is excellent given that Google recommends a page load time of less than two seconds. Most likely, this is because they have Cloudflare CDN built in. With it turned on, HostPapa can ensure that sites they host will load faster by a few seconds, giving visitors a pleasant, super-fast user experience.EASE OF USE
Creating your first website from scratch can be daunting. HostPapa understands this and designed their UI to be as user-friendly as possible. Billing, domains, support, and add-on services can all be managed from a single interface. You can also use the drag-and-drop builder to get your website up and running in minutes. HostPapa also provides one-click installation of WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Prestashop, Open Cart, and OS Commerce Cart.If you are still having trouble getting started with all of these tools, feel free to contact the PapaSquad, their award-winning customer service team.They will give you a 30-minute one-on-one consultation on anything web hosting-related!PRICING
There are four different packages available for HostPapa's main web hosting platform which ranges in price from $2.95/month to $8.95/month. The Start plan is perfect for getting basic websites or blogs online and includes 1 website, free website migration, free domain registration, and free standard SSL certificate. You also get 10GB SSD storage, 10 email addresses, website builder, and other essentials. Upgrade to Pro or Ultra to get unlimited features and website staging.CUSTOMER SUPPORT
HostPapa has a wide range of support options that can help customers in many ways. You can browse through their extensive knowledgebase and watch plenty of self-help videos . HostPapa is available 24/7 via phone, mail, email, ticket, live chat, and even fax. They can be reached by phone 18 countries, including Spain, Germany, the Netherlands, France, Switzerland, and more. For new users of the Plus, Pro, or Ultra plans, HostPapa also offers a 30-minute phone or Skype consultation with an expert. A PapaSquad Expert will answer any questions you have about getting the most out of your hosting package and teach you how to use the available tools during this session. Are you on a Start plan? The session is available for $39.95. VERDICT
So, do we recommend HostPapa? Absolutely! They have seriously fast servers, familiar interface, and fantastic customer support. Plus, we love that they’re one of the few ecologically-friendly hosting providers.
Get HostPapa- Optimize your website for maximum success!